A leading Investment Management business is looking for a Compliance Adviser to monitor, assess and advise on the impact of emerging regulation and regulatory initiative affecting the business.
- Analysis of the FCAs publications on prudential regulation, in particular, the consultation papers and policy statements on the IFPR
- Provide guidance and support to the business on the requirements of the IFPR and other relevant prudential regulations and how they apply to the business
- Contribute to the delivery of timely and effective reporting to the Boards, Committees and Forums, Group Counsel and Head of Compliance on Compliance activity and projects
- Ensure that the business is aware of the relevant prudential requirements, including the IFPR.
- Produce insightful and accurate analysis of regulatory papers as determined by the regulatory relations managers
- Experience of working in a financial services compliance, risk, or legal department with previous experience of advising on prudential requirements
- Basic understanding of retail financial products including ISAs and pensions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org