Our client, a leading Financial Services firm based in the Sheffield is looking for a Client Communications Administrator to support the advisers & paraplanners across the business.
- Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required
- Using financial planning software to create, record and update client records and ensuring these are kept up-to-date including GDPR
- Communicating and liaising effectively with external product providers as and when required, to obtain policy specific information
- Preparing client valuations, application forms and meeting documentation for annual reviews
- Handling all aspects of social media
- Company website updates, assisting with the content and ensuring this is fit for purpose
- Manage marketing strategies and campaigns for existing and prospective clients
- Assist with event planning and communication projects
- Must have Financial Planning Administration experience (minimum 12 months)
- Have a good knowledge of mail merge campaigns, marketing and willingness to learn about our service offerings
- Able to use all Microsoft systems such as word, excel and publisher
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.