We are recruiting for large Institutional Investment Management firm looking for a Risk & Compliance Analyst to join their team in London on their graduate scheme. Candidates must have excellent qualifications including a minimum 2.1 degree, alongside a genuine interest in pursuing a career in Compliance.
Salary: £30K + Bonus & Benefits
- Carry out Compliance Monitoring reviews ensuring that reviews are performed, completed and followed up on a timely basis.
- Assist with various duties surrounding Guideline Compliance Monitoring.
- Oversee PA Dealing requests.
- Assist with Regulatory Reporting in the UK & US.
- Carry out compliance projects as and when required.
- Excellent qualifications, education & professional, with a minimum a 2.1 degree ideally from a top university.
- Strong numerical skills which will be tested during the interview process.
- Excellent analytical skills, good IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to email@example.com