An expanding international bank are looking to recruit a Financial Crime Risk Assessment candidate to ensure the Bank has robust risk assessment methodology to remain compliant and meet the requirements of all appropriate regulations and legislations.
- Perform oversight and update/review risk assessment methodologies as per regulatory landscape and bank’s risk appetite.
- Leading in completing risk assessments by undertaking work in relation to inherent risks, controls risk and residual risks.
- Undertaking a review of processes against policy and procedures and documenting controls.
- Produce and draft final reports in relation to the risk assessments for Compliance Committee and senior management.
- Providing risk assessment report for senior stakeholder sign off, agreeing findings and the remediation of any issues in conjunction with the Business Units.
- Ensuring business units are aware of their FC risk and exposure and supporting the implementation of mitigating action plans.
- Acting at the first point of escalation for the Risk Assessments providing advice and guidance as appropriate.
- Degree educated
- Extensive experience of working in a risk assessment role.
- Performing and undertaking risk assessments across inherent risk, control risks and residual risk.
- Drafting risk assessment reports and methodologies.
- Assessing Regulatory Change.
- Implementing Regulatory Requirements and Guidance
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org