A Wealth Management business are looking for an Operational Risk Manager to join their risk function at their London office. Some travel to their Kent office will be required from time to time.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the Operational Risk elements of the Risk Management Framework.
- Provide consultation, guidance and support on operational risk management to the business.
- Provide training and awareness on operational risk processes to the business.
- Work with the Senior Risk Manager on continuous enhancement of the risk tolerance framework, including risk tolerance statements and metrics.
- Enhance, gather, monitor and report on operational risk MI, including risk exposure against tolerances.
- Perform analysis on errors, incidents and breaches, and other operational risk data, and produce regular / ad hoc reporting / risk opinion for senior management and governance forums.
- Assist the other Risk team members in overseeing and following up action plans in relation to Internal Audit findings / recommendations.
- At least 3 years Operational Risk experience, ideally from within a similar Wealth or Asset Management business.
- Strong FCA regulatory knowledge.
- CASS experience, preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Unless otherwise stated, candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them.
Apply for this role through this job post or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org