A leading investment manager seeks a Senior Compliance Officer to join their Luxembourg operation in a broad and varied role. The successful individual must have a strong understanding & previous dealings with the Luxembourg regulator, CSSF.
- Identifying, understanding and interpreting CSSF regulation and analysing new EU and Luxembourg legislation, and CSSF rules and expectations;
- Drafting new policies, periodic reports and ad hoc advisory memos;
- Ensuring that the local compliance programme is in line with the global compliance programme, aims and culture;
- Assisting with the firms’ corporate governance – e.g. advising boards of directors;
- Providing support on a wide variety of domestic and international regulatory matters
- At least 5 years compliance experience with excellent knowledge of CSSF rules & regulations.
- Degree educated. A lawyer with several years PQE would be preferable.
- An understanding of AIFMD.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.