Our client is an Investment Management firm based in Central London. They are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team in an Advisory focused role with a strong focus on Financial Promotions.
- Provision of high quality advice to the business on UK and overseas regulation (including financial promotions).
- Co-ordinating Financial Promotions approval and monitoring within the Advisory team.
- Work on new regulatory developments, asses their impact and brief the business accordingly.
- Work with the business to build compliant systems and procedures.
- Provide training on regulatory/compliance topics.
- At least 5 years compliance experience in an asset management firm.
- Strong Financial Promotion experience
- Good working knowledge of MiFID I, MiFID II and AIFMD
- Good communicator with excellent oral and written skills.
The CLARC Guarantee – we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.